Saturday, November 20, 2010

Teenage Dream

My heart stops when you look at me. <3
Yes Kyuhyun, you make me feel like I'm living in a teenage dream. :3
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep.
Let's runaway and don't ever look back.
THAT'S RIGHT. RUN AWAY WITH ME CHO KYUHYUN-AH!!!
RUN AWAY WITH ME AND MARRY ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! :)
당신을 사랑합니다 :]


I'm feeling a wee bit better now. :D
Maybe I should blog more. haha. I feel like I'm releasing all the tension here.
Would you look at that? I just made 3 posts in one day. I might write more soon. 

I'm quite enjoying the new schedule. Not much stress (yet). I know, I'm going to face stress soon. But at least for now, let's enjoy what's in front of us. :D and what's about to be in front of me in a few minutes is my dinner. LOL~
Fish again. D:   I should consider becoming a fish-eater now. Although, I don't quite like eating a lot of fish because of Chlonorchis sinensis. O.O   Screw Microbiology for messing with my head and making me all paranoid! ;P

wow. even though I'm no longer a nursing student, I still really do appreciate all the things that I have learned. :)   Even though half the time, I kept cursing while studying, at least I actually learned something. yes yes, that's right. I'm thankful for the experience. :) But I'm not regretting anything. I'm just plain thankful. 

I LOVE MICROBIOLOGY! THANK YOU SIR, LIWAG for sharing your knowledge with us. :*
haha. I think I'ma read on my previous microbiology notes. Bring back some feelings of nostalgia or something. XD yes yes, I feel so weirded out today. Maybe it was the fillet I had for lunch. :O
I figured I should do an advanced answering of my chemistry lab manual. Just for fun, because I;m practically way over with these experiments. We've had it in first year, i don't know the heck why they even bother making us repeat them. :/

Those corrupted freaks. D:<
당신은 괴물이야!

Oh well, it's not like I can do anything about it anyway. :O 
(sighs)
Photobucket



- lheanna is 행복 

No comments:

Post a Comment