Friday, November 19, 2010

10 minutes

So, I have uhh 10 minutes more till I go out for school. Yes, it's kinda awkward isn't it? How I'm making my first blogspot with a time limit. haha.

Well yes, second day as a physical therapy student. I think that burn mark in my heart, the doubting and potential regrets that I WAS feeling are starting to heal and go away now. I don't think that if I keep dwelling on what I did in the past would help me excel and succeed in my tomorrows. I think that the best thing I should do right now is stop thinking about the bad things that might happen in the future. Instead, I should really start thinking of how I'm going to enjoy my new life despite all the difficulties that I might encounter. I made a choice and with that I made a promise to myself, to my mom and to God and to my previous Logic teacher (although I didn't really say this promise to him but I did, i just said it to myself but it was directed for him, LOL). So yeah, I made a promise that I will do my best, I will stick up for what I have chosen, I will be happy with what I have and what I will have. I will be thankful for the trials that I will be facing soon because these will be the trials that will make me STRONGER, more competent, more mature, independent and SOLID.

I don't care what people think or say about me. If they decide to make "lait" of me because of the choice I made, I'm not gonna do anything about it. I don't live to please them. If people decide to support me, then I would forever be very happy because of that. I know that the people I love will support and knowing that they will always be there for me, is enough to give me an extra push to help me do my best. 

I can't afford to stop and cry because of what they are saying about me. The best thing I can do right now is keep going. Prove them wrong: those people who think badly of me, I will show them that I can do more than just give up and shift. 

I WILL PWN PHYSICAL THERAPY.
     believe it.

Never underestimate Lheanna Mae Melecio Solis. >:D Because I am more than just a pretty face. mwahaha. <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment