Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet sweet chocolates

I'm craving for something sweet right now. :O

It's been a long day. While I was at the 3rd floor building, I was watching my classmates get in line for the afternoon circle (it's something we nurses do before going to duty) and I was like, calling out their names but nobody heard me. >,>   I didn't know what I felt that time, it was a mixture of "hah! i don't have to do that and stand around and come early to school just for the circle" and another part of me said "aaaw, I want to join them," I was always, always in front. 

Yeah well, anyway. I wonder what the reaction of my previous CI was. hah! I hope she went hypo tachy tachy and all. (insert evil laugh here) oh yeah, and uh, I need to sharpen my communicating skill. To think I was able to talk to a lot of patients since the last semester but I still am very shy and quiet when with new people. ugh. being the new girl sucks. but it also has a few advantages. ;)

I'm like, going to totally shock my new sections. HAH! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, being IRREGULAR does not automatically mean I failed a subject (I'm not THAT dumb) I'm like, the epitome of I'm-afraid-to-fail-that's-why-I'm-studying-my-fucking-ass-off kind of girl, ya know? But nobody knows that yet, so yeah, I'ma kill some hardcore, snotty new classmate's pride. XD

YEAH. I CAN BE BAD ASS.


P.S. Raznim calls me MING. So I'm gonna put a cute little kitty icon as well. :3
OH OH OH. I'm a sucker for emoticons. XD



- lheanna.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment