Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Selfish Entry.

LEFT OUT. ---> this should've been the tile for this entry but I guess the new one fits better. I thought it over a few times, on how I should write this entry and if I should just flat out say it while being heartless or consider the fact that I'm being a tad bit selfish, because in this entry I AM BEING SELFISH. Is that bad? :|

Well anyway, here I go...

Okay, uhh, I know that me leaving isn't exactly that much of a loss. (Is it?) but they don't really have to RUB IT IN that they don't mind. I don't know if its for real or if I'm just being overly dramatic, but I feel REALLY LEFT OUT. I know they are probably just MOVING ON with their lives, but I just, I still want to belong but it's like every time I'm not with them, the thread is growing thin, I'm afraid that someday, somehow it might actually break. I mean, they might actually FORGET that I exist. Come on, WTF?!

You guys should at least let me feel like I'm still a part of your freakin' lives because obviously to me, you guys are still a big slice of my cake. I LOVE YOU GUYS. maybe even more than how I have loved my previous classmates. but WTH. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!


THIS IS A TRASHY ENTRY. 
PLEASE DON'T MIND THIS. 
IT'S SELFISH AND STUPID AND I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. 

Sorry, I am so devastated (not exactly the right word, I suppose) that I can't even bring myself to write about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment