Saturday, November 20, 2010

Editing Spree~

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, I was gravely addicted to photoshop editing. It all started when I discovered the world of roleplaying in Myspace. You had to pretend to be an anime character that you really really love or you create your own imaginary anime character and roleplay with other people. 

So, like, it was a trend to edit your own pictures. I had a lot of edits before. I still have my NOOB photo edits. And I think I'll post them later. LOL~ loserrrr edits. But I'm proud to say that I have mad editing skills now. XD  My latest edit is a little rough though. I haven't been editing since like a YEAR? maybe? or maybe just a few months, with college and stuff. UGH. :P

So here's my latest manga edit. :) It's a bit awful, since I am lazy tonight. I haven't done anything productive tonight at all. Except maybe for this. haha. I stumbled upon my Adobe Photoshop CS3. and I just so happened to have found an album full of my "edit-soon" manga scans. So, I picked a picture and decided to edit it. XD

I hope it came out nice, but for me, it really is a bit off. :/

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
V
Photobucket
TADAAA~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment